Gondwana Environmental is the consulting arm of Gondwana Guides.
Consulting services include:
- Ecological Assessments
- Botanical and Wildlife surveys
- Regional Ecosystem assessments (Qld)
- Interpretive Signs
- Interpretation Plans
- Recreation Planning
- Revegetation Management Plans
- Weed Management Plans
- Ecotourism planning
- Tour Guide training
- Interpretation Master Plan for the Coomera
Waters development on the Gold Coast.
- Interpretive signage for Coomera Waters.
- Track design and route planning for
- Ecological assessment for Cormorant Point
Eco-Retreat near Noosa.
- Ecotourism plan for Cormorant Point
- Vegetation assessment and Rehabilitation
plan of a sandstone quarry for Australian Sandstone Industries at
- Vegetation assessment, Legislative
compliance and Rehabilitation plan for South Queensland Lime at
- Ecotourism planning and training for
EcoEscapes, an award winning tour group on Norfolk Island.
- Spotter Catcher assessments on the Gold
- Staff training for Binna Burra Mountain
- An ecological assessment of "Yellow Rock"
in the Blue Mts which has just been donated to the NSW
government for a conservation reserve on our recommendation.